Please login or register to post in forums.
Please login or register to post in forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Latest topics
» Anyone alive?
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:27 pm by LancerEvo7

» Video Game Hangman
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm by mazdaman

» My 1980 Corvette
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:50 pm by Madmaxou

» Its MohawkBrad!
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:20 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Tsunami - Lancer & FlowJo Collab (Lancer Does Stuff 12/9)
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm by LancerEvo7

» Which console or handheld did you first own?
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm by Pitracer100

» What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 pm by MohawkBrad

» VGC Game of the Week
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm by Snowboard_Kid

» Count to 1000 Thread
What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm by MohawkBrad

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Video Game Centrals on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MohawkBrad
VIP Member
VIP Member
MohawkBrad

What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Empty
PostSubject: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 am

What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? I am a friend of the Administrator of this site and can hopefully get him to agree to put up forums for specific Consoles/Platforms. If you haven't read the article "Moving Site" by Snowboard_Kid, then you don't know about the site moving to a new URL.
We need all members on this site to join the new site and have what they want on it. I am already going to talk to him about a separate forum for the Xbox 360. There is already PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 on this site so they will most likely be on the new site.
Back to top Go down
Pitracer100
Pitracer100

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Other video game canidates for a seperate sub-forum is...
GTA - The game is pretty awesome!
Gran Turismo- Is in its own league of racing games.
Forza Motorsport- Look above.

Xbox360 and Wii will need a sub-forum and please don't include the oldies like...
Gamecube- Last game- Madden 08
Xbox- So old Gamestop stopped selling and collecting acessories for credits this summer. No
GBA- Really? confused
N64- My fav console. When I was 11 and didn't play it for 4 years I cried when I threw it in the community dumpster. Crying or Very sad
Also, anything older than that.
Back to top Go down
LancerEvo7
Admin
Admin
LancerEvo7

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Gran Turismo, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and maybe GTA should get their own subforum, as should PS3, XB360, and Wii.
Back to top Go down
MohawkBrad
VIP Member
VIP Member
MohawkBrad

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:12 pm

K. I will try to get all your requests granted. The GBA isn't really that old though. If the are any more requests, don't be afraid to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Snowboard_Kid
Admin
Admin
Snowboard_Kid

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Okay, I'll think about adding some of those...
Back to top Go down
https://videogamecentrals.forumotion.net
MohawkBrad
VIP Member
VIP Member
MohawkBrad

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Okay. I hope you grant these requests so everyone can enjoy the new site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?   What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Consoles/Platforms would you like to see on the new site?
Page 1 of 1